Vision-Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSCI), a leading provider of unique flexible endoscopic products utilizing sterile disposable sheaths, today announced that it will release its financial results for its third quarter ended December 31, 2011, after the close of U.S. financial markets on January 31, 2012.
An accompanying conference call hosted by Cynthia Ansari, Chief Executive Officer and Katherine Wolf, Chief Financial Officer and EVP, Corporate Development, to discuss the results will be held at 8:30 a.m. ET, on Wednesday, February 1, 2012.
Conference dial-in: (877) 303-1595
International dial-in: (970) 315-0449Conference ID: 46468179 Webcast: http://ir.visionsciences.com/ An audio replay of the conference call will be available from 11:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 1, 2012, through 11:30 p.m. ET on February 14, 2012 by dialing (855) 859-2056 from the U.S. or (404) 537-3406 from abroad. The audio webcast will also be available in the investor section of the company's website, www.visionsciences.com. About Vision-Sciences, Inc. Vision-Sciences, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets unique flexible endoscopic products utilizing sterile disposable sheaths, the Slide-On EndoSheath System, which provide the users quick, efficient product turnover while ensuring the patient a contaminant-free product. Vision-Sciences owns the registered trademarks Vision Sciences ®, Slide-On ®, EndoSheath ®, EndoWipe ® and The Vision System ®. Information about Vision-Sciences' products is available at www.visionsciences.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV