Each of these stocks got a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
Core electronic design automation company Synopsys is scheduled to report its fiscal first-quarter results on Feb. 20. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of 52 cents a share on $416.53 million in revenue, according to Thomson Reuters data.Shares of Synopsys hit a 52-week high Tuesday of $29.53. The stock's 52-week low of $21.37 was set on Aug. 9. TheStreet Ratings gives Synopsys a B grade with a price target of $33.29. The stock has risen 7.24% so far in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV