Global X Silver Miners ETF (SIL) -1.8%
The pain can be felt across a number of physically-backed precious metals ETFs as well. The ETFS Physical Palladium Shares (PALL) is off over 1%.
iShares S&P Global Telecommunications (IXP) -1.2%Telecommunications goliath Verizon Communications (VZ) has struggled recently, and this morning's earnings miss did little to ease concerns. In addition to weighing on its own share price, VZ's whiff is likely setting a negative precedent for AT&T (T), which is slated to report its own performance on Thursday. All prices as of 2:13 PM EST Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV