Simon Property Group
Real estate company Simon Property Group (SPG) is trading up 1.08% at $133.06 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $133.09 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $132.55-$133.0952-week Range: $99.04-$132.62 Volume: 685,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1.66 million Simon Property Group has a market cap of $38.9 billion and an enterprise value of $56.8 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 44.43 and a forward price-to-earnings of 18.25. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 37.1%, and for next year it's pegged at 5.8%. From a technical standpoint, SPG has started to flirt with a major breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $132.29. This move by SPG today is now pushing the stock into breakout territory and all-time high territory, which is bullish price action. At last check, the volume is a bit on the light side, so make sure to see how volume looks at the close. I would consider it bullish if SPG closes near its daily highs and if volume is close to or above 1.65 shares. That said, if the volume doesn't finish strong, I would still look for long-biased trades if SPG continues to trend over $132.29. SPG shows up on a list of 10 Stocks Gloomy Goldman Sachs Is Bullish On and was featured recently in "5 Rocket Stocks That Could Rally."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV