To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening.
Exelon (EXC): "I like Excelon a lot. It's been a real drag but I don't care. Let's scoop them up when they go down."
Diamond Foods (DMND): "It's too much guess work. We don't know what's going on. The CEO needs to get in here and explain himself."Visteon (VC): "I'm not sure how good it is since it's got a big European business." MAKO Surgical (MAKO): "I prefer Intuitive Surgical (IRSG). People were too negative on that one." Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH): "They are doing very well. I prefer SAP AG (SAP) and International Business Machines (IBM) in this space. They're both doing better, but I'd buy this one under $20." Deckers Outdoor (DECK): "I'm worried that it's too warm for Deckers. Let's wait for the quarter before we buy it." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV