- Eagle earned $487,000 or $0.12 per diluted share, in the second quarter of fiscal 2012 compared to $428,000, or $0.11 per diluted share in the preceding quarter and $644,000, or $0.17 per diluted share in the second quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Net interest margin improved to 3.81% in the second quarter, a 15 basis point improvement compared to the preceding quarter, and a 25 basis point improvement compared to the second quarter a year ago.
- Nonperforming assets were $5.6 million, or 1.69% of total assets at quarter-end, compared to $6.5 million, or 1.94% of total assets three months earlier and $3.9 million, or 1.16% of total assets a year ago.
- Nonperforming loans totaled $3.6 million, or 1.95% of total loans at December 31, 2011 compared to $5.2 million, or 2.77% of total loans three months earlier and $2.4 million, or 1.25% of total loans a year earlier.
- Total deposits increased 5.32% year-over-year to $215.2 million.
- Commercial real estate loans increased 11.6% year-over-year to $68.2 million and now comprise 37.0% of the total loan portfolio.
- Capital ratios remain strong with a Tier 1 leverage ratio of 16.75%.
- Declared regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07125 per share.
Eagle Bancorp Montana Earns $487,000 In Second Fiscal Quarter; Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.