- Eagle earned $487,000 or $0.12 per diluted share, in the second quarter of fiscal 2012 compared to $428,000, or $0.11 per diluted share in the preceding quarter and $644,000, or $0.17 per diluted share in the second quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Net interest margin improved to 3.81% in the second quarter, a 15 basis point improvement compared to the preceding quarter, and a 25 basis point improvement compared to the second quarter a year ago.
- Nonperforming assets were $5.6 million, or 1.69% of total assets at quarter-end, compared to $6.5 million, or 1.94% of total assets three months earlier and $3.9 million, or 1.16% of total assets a year ago.
- Nonperforming loans totaled $3.6 million, or 1.95% of total loans at December 31, 2011 compared to $5.2 million, or 2.77% of total loans three months earlier and $2.4 million, or 1.25% of total loans a year earlier.
- Total deposits increased 5.32% year-over-year to $215.2 million.
- Commercial real estate loans increased 11.6% year-over-year to $68.2 million and now comprise 37.0% of the total loan portfolio.
- Capital ratios remain strong with a Tier 1 leverage ratio of 16.75%.
- Declared regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07125 per share.
Eagle Bancorp Montana Earns $487,000 In Second Fiscal Quarter; Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.