First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE: FPO), a leading owner of office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region, today announced that its Board of Trustees has declared a dividend of $0.20 per common share for the Company’s fourth quarter ended December 31, 2011. The dividend, which equates to an annualized rate of $0.80 per share, is payable on February 10, 2012, to common shareholders of record on February 3, 2012.
The Board of Trustees has also declared a dividend of $0.484375 per share on the Company’s Series A Preferred Shares, payable on February 15, 2012, to Series A preferred shareholders of record on February 3, 2012.
About First Potomac Realty Trust
First Potomac Realty Trust is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust that focuses on owning, operating, developing and redeveloping office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region. As of September 30, 2011, the company's portfolio totals over 14 million square feet and consists of 40 percent office, 39 percent business parks, and 21 percent industrial properties. FPO shares are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:FPO). For more information, please visit www.first-potomac.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV