Kansas City Southern (KSU) estimates lowered at UBS through 2013, UBS said. Noisy Q4 came up just shy, but revenue guidance looks good. Neutral rating and $66 price target.
Kansas City Southern numbers raised at Sterne Agee. Shares of KSU now seen reaching $69, according to Sterne Agee. Estimates also increased, to match the company's new guidance. Neutral rating.
Polycom (PLCM) estimates, target raised at Goldman. Shares of PLCM now seen reaching $21, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also increased, given better sales visibility. Neutral rating.
Polycom numbers raised at Citigroup. Shares of PLCM now seen reaching $24, according to Citigroup. Estimates also increased on better than expected revenues and margins. Buy rating.PNC Financial (PNC) target raised at UBS to $62, according to UBS. In line quarter with improving credit. Neutral rating. SAP (SAP) target raised at Jefferies to $66, Jefferies said. Raise to reflect new initiatives, FX and SFSF consolidation. Hold rating. VMware (VMW) estimates raised at UBS through 2013, UBS said. Q4 exceeds subdued expectations, demand remains healthy. Buy rating and $115 price target. VMware estimates raised at Citigroup through 2013, Citigroup said. Guidance better than feared. Maintain Sell rating and $80 price target. VMware numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of VMW now seen reaching $94, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on strong 4Q11 billings. Hold rating. Zions Bancorporation (ZION) numbers reduced at Credit Suisse. Shares of ZION now seen reaching $24, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also cut, as the company is facing net interest margin pressure. Outperform rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV