The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE:EDE) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss the results for the fourth quarter and twelve months ended December 31, 2011 on Friday, February 3, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (12:00 p.m. Central). The conference call will follow the Company’s earnings news release, which will be available on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
Participants in the call should dial 877-941-0844, no passcode required. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks by dialing 800-406-7325 and entering the passcode 4509883#.
A live webcast of the call can be accessed via the Internet on Empire’s web site at www.empiredistrict.com. The webcast will be available for replay for one year.
Based in Joplin, Missouri, The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE: EDE) is an investor-owned, regulated utility providing electricity, natural gas (through its wholly owned subsidiary The Empire District Gas Company), and water service, with approximately 211,000 customers in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. A subsidiary of the Company also provides fiber optic services. For more information regarding Empire, visit www.empiredistrict.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV