The Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust Inc. (NYSE:GGT) (the “Fund”) has completed the change of its name to the Gabelli Multimedia Trust Inc. effective January 5, 2012.
The Fund’s investment objectives, risk profile, and management team have not changed. The number of shares you hold in the Fund is unaffected.
The CUSIPs for the Fund’s outstanding securities have not changed. The Fund’s securities will begin trading under the new name on January 27, 2012.
The Fund’s primary investment objective is long-term growth of capital, primarily through investment in a portfolio of common stock and other securities of foreign and domestic companies involved in the telecommunications, media, publishing, and entertainment industries. Income is a secondary objective of the Fund.The Gabelli Multimedia Trust Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company with $175 million in total net assets. The Fund is managed by Gabelli Funds, LLC, a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE:GBL), which is a publicly traded NYSE listed company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV