The Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust Inc. (NYSE:GGT) (the “Fund”) has completed the change of its name to the Gabelli Multimedia Trust Inc. effective January 5, 2012.
The Fund’s investment objectives, risk profile, and management team have not changed. The number of shares you hold in the Fund is unaffected.
The CUSIPs for the Fund’s outstanding securities have not changed. The Fund’s securities will begin trading under the new name on January 27, 2012.
The Fund’s primary investment objective is long-term growth of capital, primarily through investment in a portfolio of common stock and other securities of foreign and domestic companies involved in the telecommunications, media, publishing, and entertainment industries. Income is a secondary objective of the Fund.The Gabelli Multimedia Trust Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company with $175 million in total net assets. The Fund is managed by Gabelli Funds, LLC, a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE:GBL), which is a publicly traded NYSE listed company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV