- Jessica Franzini, UARP Program Director at the New Jersey Tree Foundation, received the Hometown Hero Award. For the past three years, Franzini has been hailed as a “one woman show” in Camden. She single handedly runs the Urban Airshed Reforestation Program and develops and directs all community-based tree plantings in the city and facilitates the Camden Tree Keepers Program and Camden Pruning Club and overseeing hundreds of volunteers annually. She has worked tirelessly to improve the environment and quality of life in Camden through reforestation programs and restoration of public green spaces.
- Karen Talarico, Executive Director of Cathedral Kitchen, received the Lifetime Achievement Award. For more than a decade, Talarico has managed the operations of the city’s largest feeding program that, during its early days, once prepared 200 to 500 meals each evening in a 9 x 12 ft. kitchen containing one stove and one convection oven. Originally hired to oversee what was initially envisioned as a $1 million dollar rehabilitation project for the facility, Talarico oversaw what would become a $4 million, five-year design and build project. Her efforts culminated in the new facility’s opening in November 2008. In addition to serving more than 200,000 meals a year, the site now also hosts a culinary arts job training program and a health clinic that includes dental care for the disadvantaged of Camden.
Campbell Soup Foundation Honors Community Heroes At Awards Breakfast
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.