Evolving Systems Inc. Stock Downgraded (EVOL)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 1055.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.58 million to $18.20 million.
- EVOL's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.83, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- EVOL, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 2.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 21.8%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.69 million or 239.55% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts