Evolving Systems Inc. Stock Downgraded (EVOL)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 1055.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.58 million to $18.20 million.
- EVOL's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.83, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- EVOL, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 2.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 21.8%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.69 million or 239.55% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.