DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DHT) (“DHT” or the “Company”) today announced:
|USD mill. (except per share)||Q4 2011||Q3 2011||2011||2010|
|Adjusted net income*||3.7||2.9||14.8||6.1|
|Interest Bearing Debt||280.6||299.7||280.6||265.2|
|* adjusted for impairment and non-cash swap related items|
Highlights of the quarter:
- Steady operations with EBITDA of $13.1 million, net income of $4.2 million and EPS of $0.07. The company will pay a dividend of $0.03 per share for the quarter payable on February 15, 2012 for shareholders of record as of February 7, 2012.
- Cash at quarter-end was $42.6 million, after total debt repayments of $19.2 million during the quarter.
- The Company prepaid $18 million on its credit facility with Royal Bank of Scotland during the fourth quarter and will prepay an additional $12 million during the first quarter of 2012 to stay in compliance with the loan to value covenant. Following these prepayments, the next scheduled installment under this credit facility will be in the third quarter of 2014.
- Amendment to the time charter of DHT Eagle with Frontline, whereby monthly charter hire shall be $26,000 per day for the remaining period of the charter commencing January 1, 2012. The difference between the original charter hire and the amendment, being $6,500 per day, shall be paid in arrears with one lump sum payment in December 2012 and a second lump sum payment at the end of the charter period. Following the amendment, the nominal revenue and charter period remains unchanged.
- Three vessels will be redelivered from time charters. VLCC DHT Regal is expected redelivered from its charterer in March 2012 and will then enter the Tankers International Pool. The Aframaxes Overseas Ania and Overseas Rebecca are expected redelivered from their charterer in March with the company is considering various alternatives including disposal.
- The company’s contract cover for 2012 is 70% with contracted revenues alone exceeding budgeted cash cost, including debt installments, for the year.
Fourth Quarter 2011 Results
The Company today reported revenues for the fourth quarter of 2011 of $25.3 million. For the quarter there was no profit sharing under our profit-sharing arrangements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV