NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Mastec Inc. fell 9.3 percent to $16.47.
Flotek Industries Inc. fell 5.7 percent to $12.16.
McMoRan Exploration Co. fell 5.7 percent to $12.61.MI Homes Inc. fell 5.7 percent to $10.83. Basic Energy Services Inc. fell 5.5 percent to $16.18. Sturm Ruger & Co. fell 5.4 percent to $36.59. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 5.1 percent to $18.13. Ruby Tuesday fell 4.4 percent to $7.42. Pulte Homes Inc. fell 4.4 percent to $7.42. Pandora Media Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $13.22.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV