The tech giant, which is on deck to report its fiscal first-quarter results after market close, looks set for a busy year, likely fuelled by a new iPad, iPhone, and possibly an Apple TV launch.
Analysts are looking for Apple to report revenue of $38.9 billion and earnings of $10.10 a share after market close, up from sales $26.74 billion and earnings of $6.43 a share in the prior year's quarter.Check out TheStreet's Live Blog of Apple's earnings, starting at 3.45 ET: Looking beyond Tuesday's earnings, though, here are three reasons why investors could love Apple in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV