- A 90% increase in quarterly prepaid card fees to $5.5 million compared to $2.9 million in fourth quarter 2010 with a 70% increase to $18.7 million for fiscal year 2011 from $11.0 million in the prior year.
- A 12% increase in quarterly net interest income to $20.4 million compared to $18.2 million in fourth quarter 2010 with a 12% increase to $76.4 million for fiscal year 2011 from $68.2 million in the prior year.
- A 54% increase in quarterly non-interest income (including prepaid card fees) to $8.2 million compared to $5.4 million in fourth quarter 2010 with a 53% increase to $29.8 million for fiscal year 2011 from $19.5 in the prior year, excluding security gains and OTTI.
- At December 31, 2011 the portfolio of loans and securities had grown to $2.2 billion, an increase of $344 million, or 18% over the prior year. Outstanding loans increased 8% year over year.
- Average deposits for full year 2011 totaled $2.6 billion, an increase of $548 million or 27% over 2010, reflecting growth in all of the major categories of deposits. The interest paid on deposits between those respective periods decreased to 0.43% from 0.67%
The Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.