- A 90% increase in quarterly prepaid card fees to $5.5 million compared to $2.9 million in fourth quarter 2010 with a 70% increase to $18.7 million for fiscal year 2011 from $11.0 million in the prior year.
- A 12% increase in quarterly net interest income to $20.4 million compared to $18.2 million in fourth quarter 2010 with a 12% increase to $76.4 million for fiscal year 2011 from $68.2 million in the prior year.
- A 54% increase in quarterly non-interest income (including prepaid card fees) to $8.2 million compared to $5.4 million in fourth quarter 2010 with a 53% increase to $29.8 million for fiscal year 2011 from $19.5 in the prior year, excluding security gains and OTTI.
- At December 31, 2011 the portfolio of loans and securities had grown to $2.2 billion, an increase of $344 million, or 18% over the prior year. Outstanding loans increased 8% year over year.
- Average deposits for full year 2011 totaled $2.6 billion, an increase of $548 million or 27% over 2010, reflecting growth in all of the major categories of deposits. The interest paid on deposits between those respective periods decreased to 0.43% from 0.67%
The Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.