Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BAGL), a leader in the quick-casual segment of the restaurant industry operating primarily under the Einstein Bros.® Bagels, Noah's New York Bagels®, and Manhattan Bagel® brands, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per share, payable on April 15, 2012 to stockholders of record as of March 1, 2012.
As of January 23, 2012, Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. had approximately 16.8 million shares of common stock outstanding.
About Einstein Noah Restaurant Group
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the
quick-casual restaurant industry that operates and licenses locations
primarily under the Einstein Bros.® and Noah’s New York Bagels® brands
and primarily franchises locations under the Manhattan Bagel® brand. The
Company’s retail system consists of more than 770 restaurants in 39
states and the District of Columbia. It also operates a dough production
facility. The Company’s stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol
for additional information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV