RLI Corp. (NYSE: RLI) – RLI Corp. announced today that it has hired Aaron P. Diefenthaler to serve as its new vice president, chief investment officer. Diefenthaler will report to RLI Vice President, CFO Thomas L. Brown and will be responsible for overseeing the company’s investment strategy, policy and asset allocation. He will also be responsible for selecting, monitoring and evaluating RLI’s external investment managers.
Diefenthaler comes to RLI with 16 years of investment and operations experience. Prior to joining RLI, he was a Principal and Portfolio Manager with AAM Insurance Investment Management where he managed investment portfolios for numerous insurance companies.
“We are pleased to welcome Aaron to RLI,” said RLI Vice President, CFO Thomas L. Brown. “He possesses strong insurance investment portfolio management strategy expertise and his leadership will be integral for the continued profitable growth of our business.”
Diefenthaler earned a B.S. in Finance from Indiana University and a M.B.A. from DePaul University’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business. In addition, he holds the CFA designation.RLI, a specialty insurance company, offers a diversified portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety bonds serving niche or underserved markets. RLI operates in all 50 states from office locations across the country. RLI’s insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company and RLI Indemnity Company – are rated A+ “Superior” by A.M. Best Company and A+ “Strong” by Standard & Poor’s. RLI’s newest subsidiary, Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company, is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best Company. For additional information, contact Aaron Jacoby, Vice President, Corporate Development at 309-693-5880 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.rlicorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV