Pentair is a manufacturer. The company is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings on Jan. 31. The average analyst earnings per share estimate is 54 cents on revenue of $865.36 million.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.4% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The firm's third-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same as the previous year. Pentair has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.85, which shows a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 4.05% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $43.46. Shares closed Monday at $36.96.
Tyco International Tyco International is an industrial products company. It is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on Jan. 31. The average analyst earnings per share estimate is 79 cents on $4.26 billion in revenue. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2% Rated "A (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin remained about the same as a year ago. Tyco has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.89, demonstrating a lack of ability to meet short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth also stayed basically the same from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $59.06. Shares closed Monday at $49.47.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV