NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- These stocks go ex-dividend Wednesday, meaning an investor must purchase the stocks Tuesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: PetSmart (PETM), Williams-Sonoma (WSM), Signet Jewelers (SIG), Lennar (LEN), Tyco International (TYC), Pentair (PNR), Hospitality Properties (HPT), R.R. Donnelley & Sons (RRD) and Epoch Holdings (EPHC).
The nine stocks received buy ratings from TheStreet Ratings.
R.R. Donnelley & Sons
R.R. Donnelley & Sons is a printing company. It is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings on Feb. 22. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of 44 cents a share on revenue of $2.78 billion.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 8.5% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The firm's third-quarter gross profit margin remained about the same as one year ago. R.R. Donnelley has average liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1.04, which shows that technically this company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 18.05% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $13.79. The stock closed Monday at $12.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV