Each of these stocks got a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
Simon Property Group
Simon Property Group is a real estate investment trust. The company is scheduled to announce its fourth-quarter results on Feb. 3. The average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters is for earnings of $1.90 per share on revenue of $1.16 billion.Shares of Simon Property Group hit a 52-week high of $132.62 on Monday. The stock's 52-week low of $98.54 was set on Jan. 24, 2011. TheStreet Ratings gives Simon Property Group an A- grade and its price target on the stock is $159.62. Shares have risen 1.6% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV