Old Second Bank today announced the promotions of Don Pilmer and Keith Gottschalk.
Don Pilmer was promoted to executive vice president and head of commercial banking with Old Second Bank. A lifelong Aurora resident, he began his banking career at Old Second over 20 years ago, and has spent the majority of his service in commercial banking and branch development.
Pilmer earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from North Central College and an MBA from Aurora University. He sits on the Board of Directors for Aurora Crimestoppers, and is a member of the Aurora Planning Commission and the Aurora Zoning Board of Appeals.
Keith Gottschalk was promoted to chief operating officer of Old Second Bank. In addition to oversight of the retail banking division, he will continue to oversee the operations and information technologies department.Gottschalk joined Old Second in 2001. The majority of his 30 years of banking experience has been in the Operations/IT and retail areas of the bank. Prior to joining Old Second, he was employed by Pinnacle Bank/Old Kent and FBOP Corp/Park National Bank. He attended the University of Illinois-Chicago Circle and the American Institute of Banking. About Old Second Old Second Bancorp (NASDAQ: OSBC) is the holding company for Old Second National Bank. The Bancorp operates over 25 facilities within Kane, Kendall, DuPage, DeKalb, LaSalle, Will and Cook counties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV