NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Forest Oil Corp. rose 10.3 percent to $14.24.
Goodrich Petroleum Corp. Holding Co. rose 8.8 percent to $15.30.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. rose 8.4 percent to $6.07.Patriot Coal Corp. rose 8.0 percent to $8.11. Southwestern Energy Co. rose 7.6 percent to $31.66. Range Resources Corp. rose 7.2 percent to $57.89. Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. rose 6.5 percent to $65.12. EXCO Resources Inc. rose 6.5 percent to $8.37. EQT Corp. rose 6.2 percent to $49.17. Kraton Performance Polymers Inc. rose 6.0 percent to $26.53.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV