NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
MI Homes Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $10.76.
Pandora Media Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $12.94.
Media General Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $5.10.Basic Energy Services Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $16.06. Mastec Inc. fell 5.7 percent to $17.12. Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. fell 5.6 percent to $7.93. Swift Transportation Co. fell 5.2 percent to $9.51. La-Z-Boy Inc. fell 4.7 percent to $12.55. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 4.7 percent to $18.20. McMoRan Exploration Co. fell 4.3 percent to $12.80.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV