Dover Motorsports, Inc. (NYSE: DVD) today announced receipt of notice that the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) accepted the Company’s plan for continued listing. As a result, the Company’s common stock will continue to be listed on the NYSE, subject to quarterly reviews by the NYSE’s Listing and Compliance Committee to ensure the Company’s progress toward its plan to restore compliance with continued listing standards. On November 4, 2011, the Company announced that it was below continued listing criteria because its average market capitalization over a consecutive 30 trading-day period and total stockholders’ equity were each below the $50 million required.
This release contains or may contain forward-looking statements based on management’s beliefs and assumptions. Such statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties which could cause results to vary materially. Please refer to the Company’s SEC filings for a discussion of such factors.
Dover Motorsports, Inc. (NYSE: DVD) is a leading promoter of
NASCAR sanctioned motorsports events whose subsidiaries own and operate
Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware and own Nashville
Superspeedway near Nashville, Tennessee. For further information, log on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV