CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX), the nation's largest retailer of used cars, is recruiting for more than 965 positions in locations across the country in order to satisfy the company's seasonal staffing needs. The majority of positions are in sales and service operations (detailers, experienced technicians), with additional positions in purchasing and the business office. These are full and part-time permanent positions, with day and evening shifts available.
"Our associates are the heart of our success," said Tom Folliard, president and CEO of CarMax. "We’re proud to offer quality careers that provide training, development and excellent benefits at a great company to work for." For the eighth year in a row, CarMax has been selected as one of FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For.’
CarMax offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health coverage, paid time off, insurance and disability, and retirement options for full-time associates. The company promotes a work-life balance and a diverse work environment. Stores are equipped with well-lit, state of the art service bays with quality tools and equipment. Employees receive discounts on car purchases and other services.
“CarMax is looking for candidates who are dependable, team oriented, possess strong customer service skills and have high integrity,” said Pam Hill, director of selection and recruiting for CarMax. “We also look for individuals who have a willingness to work the varied hours of a retail work environment.”How Can Job Seekers Apply?
- Job seekers should apply online at http://www.carmax.com/careers.
- To see a video with first-hand accounts of CarMax sales consultants, visit the Careers page on carmax.com.
- CarMax will contact applicants and set up interviews after an initial review of applications.
- Technicians require previous automotive experience, however most positions do not.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV