- ROi (Resource Optimization & Innovation), one of the healthcare industry’s leading supply chain management companies and the supply chain arm of Mercy, the eighth largest Catholic health care system in the United States, selected SciQuest solutions to provide an intuitive and comprehensive eCatalog/eMarketplace for ROi’s contract portfolio;
- Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA)/NASPO, a multi-state purchasing consortium, selected SciQuest to create an online marketplace to enhance end-user buying activities, increase collaboration between states, improve strategic purchasing and expand overall visibility into spending;
- The State of Oregon and the State of Colorado chose SciQuest to streamline purchasing and reduce spending;
- The Methodist Hospital System, which is comprised of a leading academic medical center in the Texas Medical Center and four community hospitals serving the greater Houston area, selected SciQuest eMarketplace technology to automate procurement processes and improve contract compliance;
- Cuyahoga Community College, Ohio’s oldest and largest public community college, showcases SciQuest’s growing strength in the smaller to mid-tier markets;
- Stony Brook University is the first SUNY school to deploy the full suite of SciQuest solutions; and
- Energy Services Company, Cleco, selected SciQuest for procurement and supplier management.
SciQuest In 2012: Build On 2011’s Industry Recognition And Customer Success
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.