This company, through its subsidiaries is a service provider focusing on distributing wealth management products to the high-net-worth population in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 14% to $6.65 in recent trading.
Friday's Range: $5.84 to $6.6952-week Range: $5.73 to $18.45 Volume: 442,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 130,352 From a technical standpoint, NOAH is quickly approaching a big breakout if this stock can manage to take out $6.55 and then its 50-day moving average of $7 in the near future. Volume Friday was strong and this stock traded as high as $6.70 before closing at $6.48. Market players should now look for a sustained high-volume move or close above $6.55 and $7 to trigger a breakout trade. Some potential upside targets if we get the breakout are $7.50 to $9. Look for volume that registers near or above 130,352 shares. Traders should look for long-biased trades once NOAH clears the 50-day with volume, and as long as it stays above that level once it's cleared. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV