SinoCoking Coal and Coke Chemical Industries (SCOK)
This company is a coal and coke producer based in Henan Province, People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 12.9% to $2.88 in recent trading.
Friday's Range: $2.56 to $3.0752-week Range: $2.03 to $12.85 Volume: 332,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 65,187 From a technical standpoint, SCOK has started to trigger a big breakout trade Friday now that the stock has cleared some overhead resistance at $2.60 and its 50-day moving average of $2.86 on monster volume. Market players should now look for long biased trades in SCOK as long as this stock remains above the 50-day next week. Some potential upside targets are $3.39 and possibly $4 if the strong upside volume continues to show up.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV