Air Transport Services Group (ATSG)
This company provides aircraft for lease, airline operations, aircraft maintenance and other related services primarily to the shipping and transportation industries. This stock is trading up 11.5% at $5.61 in recent trading.
Friday's Range: $5.00 to $5.6352-week Range: $3.86 to $8.65 Volume: 381,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 247,619 From a technical standpoint, ATSG is soaring higher Friday and breaking out above $5.20 on solid volume. Market players should now watch for ATSG to trigger its next breakout trade if this stock can manage to clear its 200-day moving average of $5.79 and then some overhead resistance levels at $5.92 to $6. A sustained high-volume move and close above those levels should set this stock up to trend back towards $7 to $8 in the near future. Look for volume on any breakout that registers near or above 247,619 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV