This company designs, develops, manufactures, sells and supports precision, semiconductor wafer probe card products and solutions. This stock is trading up 6.8% at $5.46 in recent trading.
Friday's Range: $5.12 to $5.4852-week Range: $4.68 to $11.05 Volume: 580,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 536,605 From a technical standpoint, FORM has started to break out above some near-term overhead resistance at $5.32 on solid volume. Traders should now watch for FORM to sustain a high-volume move or close above its 50-day moving average of $5.45 to trigger that this stock wants to continue its uptrend. Look for volume that's near or above 536,605 shares. If we see that move, then FORM has a good chance to retest $6 to $6.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV