Spanish Broadcasting System (SBSA)
This company is a Hispanic-controlled media and entertainment company in the U.S. This stock is trading up 16.7% at $4.19 in recent trading.
Friday's Range: $3.45 to $4.1952-week Range: 95 cents to $12.10 Volume: 101,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 78,668 From a technical standpoint, SBSA is starting to trigger a breakout trade Friday above some overhead resistance at $4.05. This stock is also getting very close to moving back above its 200-day moving average of $4.37. Market players should continued to look for long-biased trades in SBSA if this stock can manage to close back above its 200-day at $4.37 on solid volume in the near future. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above its three-month average action of 78,668 shares. If we get that action, look for SBSA to retest $5 and then $7.55 if $5 is taken out on high-volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV