Warner Chilcott (WCRX) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that focuses on development, manufacture, and the promotion of branded products. It has been given a buy rating by UBS Investment Research due to its faith in Warner's management team.
The company's sustainability is currently underappreciated, according to UBS. Greater earnings are also expected due to the presence of a significant operating leverage. Shares of the company are currently trading at $16.2 per share and are expected to reach a price target of $24, indicating a potential upside of 48%.
Endo Pharmaceuticals (ENDP) operates as a specialty healthcare solutions company in the U.S. It has been given a buy rating by UBS Investment Research due to a sustainable base business. With the approval of a new crush-resistant version, the Opana franchise is expected to be quite sustainable. Endo Pharmaceuticals also recently acquire companies including HealthTronics, Penwest, Qualitest, and American Medical System.
(ABT) is a competitor of Endo Pharmaceuticals and it reported a quarterly revenue growth of only 13.2% versus 71% reported by Endo. Endo Pharmaceuticals also reported higher operating and gross margins. Shares of the company are currently trading at $36 per share and are expected to reach a price target of $50, indicating a potential upside of 39%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV