Flagstone Re To Hold Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2011 Earnings Call
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings S.A. (NYSE:FSR) announced today that it will hold an investment community conference call on Wednesday, February 22 nd 2012, at 9:30am Eastern Time to discuss the company’s fourth quarter and year-end 2011 financial results with interested investors and shareholders. Flagstone will release the results after close of market on Tuesday, February 21 st, 2012.
The teleconference can be accessed by dialing (800) 299 7089 (US callers) or (617) 801-9714 (International callers) and entering the pass code 89908116 approximately 10-15 minutes in advance of the call. A live, listen-only webcast of the call will be available via the Investor Information section of the Company’s website at www.flagstonere.com
A replay of the teleconference will be available through May 22 nd, 2012 by dialing (888) 286-8010 (US callers) or (617) 801-6888 (International callers) and entering the pass code 82098073. The webcast will be archived on the Company’s website.
About Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings S.A.Flagstone, through its operating subsidiaries, is a global reinsurance and insurance company that employs a focused and technical approach to the Property Catastrophe, Property, and Specialty reinsurance and insurance businesses. Flagstone is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “FSR” and the Bermuda Stock Exchange under the symbol “FSR BH”. Additional financial information and other items of interest are available at the Company’s website located at www.flagstonere.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV