Mr. Ivo Tjan Chairman and CEO of CommerceWest Bank (OTCBB:CWBK) joined the Chemical Coaters Association International (CCAI) to present an Economic and Banking Outlook. CCAI is a non-profit technical and professional organization that provides training and information on surface coating technologies. It is their mission to improve the efficiency of local industry businesses, to maximize their competitiveness in all markets, with the goal of retaining business in California.
Ivo Tjan, Chairman and CEO, stated “I enjoyed partnering with CCAI again for their event. It is great to work with an organization that has a mission similar to the goals of CommerceWest Bank. Providing their members with economic advice and business knowledge ensures that together, we can make a change in the Southern California market." He continued, "In 2012 CommerceWest Bank is focused on creating new opportunities for businesses. We will achieve this by providing sound economic advice, lending more to small / mid size businesses and by providing state-of-the-art cash management tools that are proven to increase efficiencies."
CommerceWest Bank is headquartered at 2111 Business Center Drive in Irvine, CA, with Regional Offices in Orange County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County and San Diego County. We are a full service business bank and offer a wide range of commercial banking services, including, concierge services, remote deposit solution, full service internet banking, lines of credit, term loans, commercial real estate lending, SBA lending, and full cash management.
to learn more about the bank. "BANK ON THE DIFFERENCE"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV