Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ:COHU) will release results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 on Wednesday, February 1, 2012, following the close of markets, at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time/4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
A conference call to discuss Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 results will follow at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time/4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, Wednesday, February 1. The call will be broadcast simultaneously over the Internet. Interested investors should access the webcast at http://www.cohu.com and click on “Investor Information” at least five minutes before the call begins. The webcast and transcript of the conference call will be archived on our website.
The replay will be available via phone through March 1, 2012 and the webcast replay will be available on our website through February 1, 2013.
|The replay numbers are:|
|United States (Toll Free)||1-877-660-6853|
The account number is 286.The Conference ID number is 387192Cohu is a supplier of test handling, burn-in, thermal subsystems and MEMS test solutions used by the global semiconductor industry as well as a supplier of microwave communications and video equipment. For press releases and other information of interest to investors, please visit Cohu’s website at www.cohu.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV