Each of these stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
BE Aerospace, a supplier of aircraft interiors, is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings on Feb. 1.Shares of BE Aerospace hit a 52-week high on Friday of $43.06. The stock's 52-week low is $28.83. BE Aerospace received an A- grade from TheStreet Ratings and a buy rating. The price target is $47.36. The stock has risen 9.2% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV