Ron Paul: I'll Grab Rick Perry Votes
Paul said his goal is to get rid of income tax, which he said came down to how Americans wanted their government to be doing.
It is unlikely that Paul will drop out of the race before April, as most primaries and caucuses held before April 1 award proportional delegates based on the percentage of votes a candidate receives. The Republican party wrote these rules specifically for 2012.
So long as the congressman keeps grabbing delegates, he is unlikely to step down from contention.
-- Written by Joe Deaux in New York.>Contact by Email. >Follow Joe Deaux on Twitter. Subscribe on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV