Ron Paul: I'll Grab Rick Perry Votes
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Ron Paul said he thinks he'll pick up some of Rick Perry's votes in the Republican primaries now that the Texas governor has dropped his presidential bid, Paul said in an interview.
Perry endorsed Newt Gingrich Thursday after he announced his decision, but Paul said that he doesn't think Gingrich will necessarily pick up all of what remained of Perry's supporters in the race.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV