Kimball International, Inc. (NASDAQ: KBALB) will announce its second quarter fiscal year 2012 financial results on Friday, February 3, 2012 prior to the opening of the market.
The company's conference call to review the results will be held on Friday, February 3, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The telephone number to access the conference call is 866-362-4666 or internationally at 617-597-5313. The passcode to access the call is "Kimball." The live webcast of the conference call can be accessed at www.ir.kimball.com.
For those unable to participate in the live webcast, the call will be archived at www.ir.kimball.com for approximately 90 days. A telephone replay of the conference call will be available through February 17, 2012, at 888-286-8010 or internationally at 617-801-6888. The passcode to access the replay is 54228439.Recognized with a reputation for excellence, Kimball International is committed to a high performance culture that values personal and organizational commitment to quality, reliability, value, speed, and ethical behavior. Kimball employees know they are part of a corporate culture that builds success for Customers while enabling employees to share in the Company’s success through personal, professional and financial growth. Kimball International, Inc. provides a variety of products from its two business segments: the Electronic Manufacturing Services segment and the Furniture segment. The Electronic Manufacturing Services segment provides engineering and manufacturing services which utilize common production and support capabilities to a variety of industries globally. The Furniture segment provides furniture for the office and hospitality industries sold under the Company's family of brand names. For more information about Kimball International, Inc., visit the Company’s web site on the Internet at www.kimball.com . “We Build Success”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV