WNS (Holdings) Limited (WNS) (NYSE: WNS), a leading provider of global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services, today announced its collaboration with coAction.com, a leading provider of advanced business collaboration software, to further strengthen its capabilities in Order-to-Cash (O2C) solutions. Under the agreement, coAction.com will support WNS in developing host and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based financial solutions, to automate the O2C financial supply chain and provide end-to-end O2C solutions for WNS’s customers across the globe.
This alliance will further strengthen WNS’s capabilities in providing a “one-stop-shop” technology platform to its customers across O2C processes. This will enable WNS to offer “Best in Class,” “Multi-Domain” and “Multi-Lingual” O2C Solutions across various industries.
“Today, our clients want compelling and collaborated business solutions, which give them immediate value by improving business processes and speed-to-market solutions while reducing costs,” said Keshav R. Murugesh, Group CEO, WNS. “WNS & coAction.com will combine strengths to deliver valuable solutions that provide enhanced customer service, superior data for decision making, improved compliance and reduced risk.”
“We are pleased to join forces with WNS. coAction.com provides an on-demand customer collaboration platform of rich business applications, that enables users across multiple industries to manage the entire ecommerce cycle from products to O2C leveraging the services of the cloud,” said Jagdish Talreja, CEO – coAction.com.The single Web-based platform with transformational business services will enable WNS to create a highly scalable and platform-independent solution, which would favorably position WNS in the O2C space. WNS will leverage coAction’s O2C platform to provide a single platform for enterprise collaboration across O2C processes in order to:
- Enable superior performance in terms of cash, cost and service metrics.
- Maximizing cash flow and reduce costs; and
- Facilitate real time control gained through an integrated view of the processes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV