NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ:NCIT), a leading provider of information technology (IT), engineering, logistics, and professional services and solutions to U.S. Federal Government agencies, announced today that it will issue its fourth quarter and year end 2011 financial results after the market close on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. Management will then discuss the results in a conference call beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
Analysts and institutional investors may listen to the conference call by dialing (877) 477-1422 (U.S./Canada) or (973) 582-2740 (International) with pass code 42638947. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously through a link on the NCI website ( www.nciinc.com).
A replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call through February 29, 2012 by dialing (855) 859-2056 (U.S./Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (International) and entering pass code 42638947. Below is a summary of the conference call and replay information:
|Live Call Date:||Wednesday, February 15, 2012|
|Live Call Time:||5:00 p.m. ET|
|Live Call Number:||
(877) 477-1422 (U.S./Canada) or (973) 582-2740 (International)
www.nciinc.com (investor relations navigation tab)
|Replay Number:||(800) 642-1687|
|Passcode:||42638947 (same for both call and replay)|
About NCI:NCI is a leading provider of information technology (IT), engineering, logistics, and professional services and solutions to U.S. Federal Government agencies. We have ISO 9001:2008 and other industry-leading and globally recognized certifications. NCI’s award-winning expertise encompasses areas critical to its customers’ mission objectives, including enterprise systems management; network engineering; cybersecurity and information assurance; software development and systems engineering; program management, acquisition, and lifecycle support; engineering and logistics; health IT and informatics; and training and simulation. NCI is member of the Russell 2000 and S&P Small Cap 600 indexes. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, NCI has approximately 2,600 employees at more than 100 locations worldwide. For more information, visit our website at www.nciinc.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV