- Net income of $7.1 million, including loss on repossessed assets valuations/sales of $5.0 million, net of tax
- Earnings per share of $0.07, compared to $0.04 per share for the third quarter 2011
- Pre-tax, pre-provision operating earnings of $31.5 million, up 12.1% from $28.1 million in third quarter 2011 and up 26.0% from $25.0 million in fourth quarter 2010 1
- Net interest margin of 4.51% compared to 4.29% in the third quarter 2011 and 4.26% in the fourth quarter 2010
- Total loans of $4.78 billion, up $254 million from September 30, 2011 and up $540 million from December 31, 2010
- Total deposits of $5.66 billion, up $26 million from September 30, 2011 and up $320 million from December 31, 2010
- Nonperforming assets (nonaccrual loans and repossessed assets) declined to 2.6% of total assets from 3.1% in third quarter 2011 and 3.6% in fourth quarter 2010
- Net loan charge-offs of $14.1 million, down from $15.3 million for the third quarter 2011 and from $15.9 million in fourth quarter 2010
- Tier I Leverage capital of 9.8% and Total Risk-Based Capital ratio of 12.6%, compared to 9.5% and 13.2% a year ago
- Total equity of $636.7 million, up $4.4 million from September 30, 2011 and up $34.5 million from December 31, 2010
Western Alliance Reports Fourth Quarter 2011 Net Income Of $7.1 Million, Or $0.07 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.