FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: FFG) will announce its fourth quarter 2011 earnings after the close of market on Thursday, February 9, 2012. The fourth quarter earnings release and financial supplement will be posted on the FBL Financial Group website ( www.fblfinancial.com) at that time.
FBL Financial Group will hold a conference call to discuss fourth quarter 2011 earnings on Friday, February 10, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. ET. The conference call will be webcast live on the Internet. Investors and interested parties who wish to listen to the call on the Internet may do so at www.fblfinancial.com.
The call may also be accessed by telephone at (877) 280-7291. A transcript of the prepared comments from the call, as well as an audio replay, will be available shortly after the call on FBL Financial Group's website. An audio replay will also be available via telephone through February 17, 2012 by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and inputting code 29860486 when prompted.
FBL Financial Group is a holding company whose primary operating subsidiary is Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company. FBL Financial Group underwrites, markets and distributes life insurance and annuities to individuals and small businesses. In addition, FBL Financial Group manages all aspects of two Farm Bureau affiliated property-casualty insurance companies for a management fee. For more information, please visit www.fblfinancial.com.FFG-1
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV