Lowe's is the No. 2 home-improvement retailer behind Home Depot. The company is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings on Feb. 27.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.1% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin remained about the same as a year ago. Lowe's has very weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.11, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 11.02% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $30.48. The stock closed Thursday at $27.33.
Cooper Cooper is a global medical device company. The firm is scheduled to report its first-quarter earnings on Feb. 27. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 0.1% Rated "B+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as one year ago. Cooper has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.82, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholder's net worth increased 16.24% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $92.40. Shares closed Thursday at $70.87.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV