PNM Resources is an energy company. It is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings on Feb. 29.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.8% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same from the prior year. PNM has very weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.25, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 9.92% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $23.47. Shares closed Thursday at $17.52.
Lakeland Financial Lakeland Financial is the holding company for Lake City Bank. It's scheduled to report its fourth-quarter earnings on Monday. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.4% Rated "A (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margins increased from the previous year. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 9.5% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $31.13. The stock closed Thursday at $26.69.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV