NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- These stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the stocks Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Provident Energy (PVX), PNM Resources (PNM), Lakeland Financial (LKFN), Lowe's (LOW) and Cooper (COO).
The stocks get buy ratings from TheStreet Ratings.
Provident Energy is a natural gas liquids company. Pembina Pipeline announced it would acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of Provident Energy on Jan. 16.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 5.7% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin increased from one year ago. Provident has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.63, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 4.75% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $11.99. The stock closed Thursday at $11.33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV