HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES, INC. (NYSE: HVT and HVT.A) was recently named “Furniture Retailer of the Year” by leading trade publication, Furniture/Today. The award was presented at the Furniture/Today Leadership Conference in Naples, Florida. On hand at the event to accept the prestigious industry award for Havertys were Phil Humann, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Dennis Fink, Executive Vice President and CFO.
Furniture/Today’s Editor in Chief, Ray Allegrezza commented that Havertys was chosen because of its distinctive product, community involvement, engaging advertisement, and the Bright Inspirations store visual merchandising program. Havertys' President and CEO, Clarence Smith said, “I would like to thank all of our employees who everyday help our customer translate her dreams into beautiful rooms. Their dedication keeps Havertys as vibrant now as it was when it was founded 127 years ago.”
The weekly business newspaper of the furniture industry, Furniture/Today and www.furnituretoday.com provide residential and household furniture executives with news and information about various aspects of the furniture retail business including changes in the economy, government and society that impact retail operations and manufacturing.About Havertys Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. is a full-service home furnishings retailer, providing customers with a large variety of quality furniture and home accessories in middle- to upper-middle price ranges. Established in 1885, Havertys has 119 showrooms in 17 states throughout the Southern and Midwestern regions. Additional information is available on the company's website, www.havertys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV