Each of these stocks receives a "buy" rating from TheStreet Ratings.
Union Pacific is a railroad company. Union Pacific said Thursday that each of its six businesses saw revenue growth in the fourth quarter.Shares of Union Pacific hit a 52-week high of $114.82 on Thursday. The stock's 52-week low is $77.73. Union Pacific received an a A+ grade from TheStreet Ratings and a buy rating. The price target is $128.26. The stock has risen nearly 6.75% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV