Share price: $26.07
Canaccord says that 2011 was a "lost year" for the on-demand marketing company, mostly due to a social CRM product being at least six months late.However, the service is now live, and the analyst firm believes that Constant Contact management will speak about this favorably next month, explaining how they plan to monetize the product. Shares trade 22 times expected 2012 earnings, and Canaccord believes a few tidbits of good news may result in potential upgrades from research firms that have downgraded Constant Contact. Should the Social Media CRM product fail to help customer additions or help increase ARPU (average revenue per user), then Canaccord believes shares could fall into the "mid-teens." Its 52 week low is $14.46, set back on July, 29, 2011. Canaccord sees upside potential over the next six months to $33, approximately 25% higher than where shares are currently trading. Constant Contact reports earnings on Feb. 2, and analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expect earnings of 24 cents per share on $56.96 million in revenue. Year-to-date shares have returned 13.44%, but over the past 12 months, shares have lost almost 7%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV